Hellmann Rain Gauge
The Rain Gauge by Hellmann is an automatically recording device to measure the quantity of rain and it is provided with a recording drum.
Hellmann rain gauge consisting tunnel, protective housing with rain cover, built-in measuring vessel with float and syphoning device. Recording on a clockwork driven drum; nominal recording period 7 days; recording height 80 mm, recording chart width for 10 mm rain devided into 1/10 mm.
- Technical Specification
- Measuring range: 0...10 mm precipitation
- Orifice: 200 cm²
- Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Total high: 1000 mm
- Weight: approx. 14 kg
- note 7011.0000Hellmann Rain Gauge, 24h recording (can be changed to 7 days)
- note 7011.1000Hellmann Rain Gauge with built-in drum recorder and heating
- note 7013.0100Hellmann Rain Gauge with built-in band recorder - feed: 10 mm/h
- note 7013.0200Hellmann Rain Gauge with built-in band recorder - feed: 20 mm/h
- note 7013.1100Hellmann Rain Gauge with built-in band recorder and heating - feed: 10 mm/h
- note 7013.1200Hellmann Rain Gauge with built-in band recorder and heating - feed: 20 mm/h