The precipitation monitor transmits signals to determine the beginning and the end of precipitation and the duration of the period of precipitation as required by meteorological services.
In addition, the precipitation monitor can be used to report status or to transmit control signals to connected rain protection devices such as windows, air vents or awnings.
- Technical Specification
- Sensor area: 25 cm²
- Drop size: ≥ 0.2 mm
- Operating voltage: 12…28V AC/DC, 50 mA without heating, max. 1 A with heating.
- Output: Type 7030.0000:
Precipitaion, yes = contact open
Precipitation, no = contact closed
Contact load max. 230V AC; 4 A;
Switching conditions: 1 bis 15 drops within 50 s
depending on measuring value,
between 4.0 mA and 20.0 mA
- Operating temperature: -30...+60 °C
- Protection class: IP 65
- Dimensions: approx. 130 x 140 x 40 mm
- Weight: approx. 0.4 kg
- note 7030.0000Rain Detector
- note 7030.0012Rain Detector, 12V DC
- note 7030.1000Rain Detector, constant current