Air temperature sensor in shelter
The temperature sensor type 2033 is equipped with a platinum resistance Pt 100, DIN 60751 B, 1/3 tolerance, with 4-wire connection, incl. 5 m measuring cable.
The sensor is placed in plastic shaft and screwed into the base plate by means of a cable duct. The base plate provides 2 holes, 30 mm distance, for M8-screws for fastening.
The protection shelter is designed to avoid influence from radiation, precipitation etc.. It consists of single segments plus a top cover, made of a special white plastic material.
Following versions are further available:
Version with electrical ventilation, to obtain exact measuring values even with total calm. The air flow speed is about 3 m/s.
Version with measuring converter which is placed in a housing underneath the sensor. Outputs are 4...20 mA or 0...10 V.
- Technical Specification
- Sensor: Platinum resistance Pt 100, acc. to DIN 60751B,
- Operating temperature: -40...+60°C
- Cable: LiY(C)Y, 4 x 0,5 mm²,
Fan: LiYY, 2 x 0,14 mm²
- Fan (Versions 2033.1000, .1200 and .1300 only): 12 V DC, ca. 70 mA
- Measuring converter, operating temp.: -40...+60 °C
- Measuring converter, input: Pt 100, meas. Range –35...+45 °C
- Measuring converter, output: 4...20 mA or 0...10 V, 10...35 V DC
load depending (500 Ω...1,9 kΩ lin.)
- max. Error: 0,25%
- Error by supply voltage: < 50 ppm/V
- Error by ambient temp.: < 50 ppm/°C
- EMV Emission: EN 50081-1
- Connection: 8-pol. Connector, IP 67
- Dimensions: approx. Ø ca. 120 mm, height approx. 240 mm
- Weight: max. 1.4 kg
- note 2030.0000Air temperature sensor, in shelter
- note 2030.1000Air temperature sensor, in shelter electrically aspirated
- note 2030.0200Air temperature sensor incl. measuring converter 4...20 mA in shelter
- note 2030.1200Air temperature sensor incl. measuring converter 4...20 mA in shelter, electrically aspirated