Temperature sensor for measurement of soil resp. water temperature
The temperature sensor type 2018 serves for measurement of soil temperature resp. water temperature. As measuring sensor an encased platinum film resistor Pt 100 is used; it is integrally casted by means of a heat-conducting sealing compound into a waterproof shaft made of stainless and sea water-resistant steel. The measuring sensor is provided with a standard 5 m long measuring cable.
- Technical Specification
- Sensor: Pt 100 acc. DIN 60751 B,
1/3 tolerance corresp. ± 0.1 K at 0 °C
- Measuring cable: 4 x 0.22 mm², shielded, 5 m long, teflon/silikon-isolated
- Dimensions: Ø 6 mm, length ca. 100 mm
- Weight: approx. 0,20 kg
- note 2018.0000Temperature sensor for measurement of soil resp. water temperature
- note 2018.1000Caliper for installation of soil temperature sensor, max. depth = 100 cm
Temperature sensor for measurement of soil resp. water temp.